In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.
The earth was without form, it was chaotic, covered with darkness and God shone light on it to heal her darkness.
…He revealeth the deep and secret things: He knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with Him.
…But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the later days…
Light is the medicine to heal every darkness.
Darkness manifests in different ways to different people; it can be by sickness, barrenness of all sorts, failure, struggling with your endeavor, poverty, rejection, disappointments, family / marital challenges etc. But when Light comes it exposes darkness and gets rid of it at the same time. Just as the perfect gets rid of imperfections and knowledge of truth brings freedom from bondage.
Let us spend this week asking for Light in our lives: Light particularly in areas of our challenges.
That means more attention and fellowship with the Holy Spirit; He is the Spirit of Light and truth. He reveals those things that in the dark and shows us the floor light to safety.
- Oh Lord, shine your light in every aspect of our lives oh Lord.
- Let all the blessings we have lost be restored back through your shining light
- Father let all taunting and mockery seize in my life
- Lord Let your glory be visible to all in my life
- Let every anguish in our lives cease by God’s shining light
- Let secret tears dry up
- Let agonizing pains end
- May Broken earths be healed
- Let every seed of depression die
- Let oppression and afflictions be terminated
- Let every Instrument of torture destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
I John 1; Psalm 119:105